Saturday, June 30, 2012

Good morning!

And it was a good morning, indeed. I finished week 2 of C25K today, and I got the tiniest glimpse of what it must feel like to be an actual runner who does not hate things. I huffed and puffed through the majority of the workout, but something happened at the end and I started feeling light and things didn't hurt anymore. So much so that, when the chirpy lady in the app told me that I could stop running, I didn't. I kept going for about a minute more before it began to get laborious again. I'm excited for next week!

Another tiny victory today! Right now I'm wearing a shirt that I couldn't fit into last month when I got it from the thrift store. It fits (albeit not very well just yet) and I'm happy. Out of curiosity I measured myself, and I've lost about 2 inches from my waist, chest, hips, and arms! Hooray! I'm feeling so good.

Workouts this week: 5
Miles walked/ran/huffed/puffed this month: 13.9
How awesome I feel today, on a scale of 1 - 10: 9 ever-so-slightly ouchy aujhourd'hui

No comments:

Post a Comment